Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Fallout 4

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Nov 10, 2015

The Fallout series continues in a post-apocalyptic Boston, Massachusetts.

Fallout 4's "Wasteland Workshop" DLC Arrives April 12th on PC, PS4, and Xbox One. [Trailer]

citizenkane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 106

#1  Edited By citizenkane
    Loading Video...

Bethesda has announced that Fallout 4's second DLC expansion, "Wasteland Workshop", will arrive on April 12th on PC, PS4, and Xbox One. As it's name suggests, the new DLC expands and improves Fallout 4's settlement workshop mode. Along with more concrete building materials and lighting accessories - including nixie tube lettering - players will be able to set cages throughout the world to capture the savage beasts of the Wasteland - from Deathclaws to raiders - and have them fight each other, or your fellow settlers, in self-made Thunderdome-inspired arenas.

"Wasteland Workshop" is free with the Fallout 4 Season Pass, or $5 is bought individually.

Moonshadow101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Moonshadow101

I'm pretty into this. Still, it's coming out on Dark Souls day, so...

Sterling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

These first two DLC have been disappointing. I guess that is what I get for buying a season pass. This stuff is horrible compared to what they put out for 3.

thomasnash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@sterling said:

These first two DLC have been disappointing. I guess that is what I get for buying a season pass. This stuff is horrible compared to what they put out for 3.

Yeah, although it doesn't seem too out of step with the stuff they released for Skyrim?

Sterling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Sterling

@sterling said:

Yeah, although it doesn't seem too out of step with the stuff they released for Skyrim?

No you are right. Its basically exactly what they did with Skyrim. A couple small things, and oh look house building! I hope one of them at least turns out to be an actual expansion though. Something with real story to it.

n00bs7ay3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@sterling: They have already announced that the next DLC is going to be a story expansion. The first two were never meant to be big story things. I am more concerned about what comes after the story expansion since they are now charging so much for the season pass. I kind of wish I had bought it when it was cheap but I tend not to buy content before it is released.

As for this expansion, a month ago I would have had no interest in it, but my gf wanted to build a house in the game and I had to help her and once I got more used to the very unintuitive controls, I actually had some fun designing and building stuff. Now I think this is totally worth 5 dollars.

Sterling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@n00bs7ay3r: As long as there will be a couple good sized story ones, I wont' mind these little fluff ones. But if there only turns out to be the one decent story DLC, then I'll be very disappointed.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.