Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation Network

Concept »

The online service used on the PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, PlayStation Portable and PlayStation Vita.

30-Day trial PSN+ on existing PSN+ account

Nekroskop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Nekroskop

Recently I bought Soul Sacrifice(physical copy) for the Vita and got a 30-day trial code with the game. My question is: Will this code add an extra month on top of my current PSN+ subscription?

I already have auto-renewal on, so I'm wondering if it will just postpone the next payment a month ahead. I'd hate to waste a code over nothing.

irrelevantjohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

#2  Edited By irrelevantjohn

I don't think it will add a month on. You might have to turn renewal off and wait till the year sub ends and then use it. Seems like a lot of trouble for just 30 days, might as well give it to a friend or something.

Kidavenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 90

User Lists: 33

#3  Edited By Kidavenger

I received three 1 month PS+ codes with my Vita, I already had PS+ and when I tried to apply them to my account it gave me an error message saying they were not valid, never looked into it past that, but if you try to use your code, it won't get wasted, it'll either give you another month or give you the same error I had.

Nekroskop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Nekroskop

Yeah. I got a 'Not Valid Code' message. Thanks, guys.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.