Video stream ends halfway, Chrono Trigger Endurance Run Part 19

CrunchyFrog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

https://www.giantbomb.com/shows/endurance-run-chrono-trigger-part-19/2970-14514

Like it says on the tin, on Windows 10 the youtube upload, both on the native youtube page and streaming here on the site, seems to end prematurely just past the 16 minute mark. Doesn't seem to be a browser specific issue as far as I can tell, as it appears to occur across every browser I've tried (Firefox, Chrome, Edge) and with all add-ons enabled/disabled. What's even weirder is sometimes when refreshing the page, I can briefly see the total video duration flash as 36 minutes before reverting to 16. However it DOES seem to play the full video on android, whether via the youtube app or on the site via web browser, and the manual downloads via the site also seem to be unaffected. I'd been rewatching the whole series lately (miss you Ryan) and this is the only video so far that had this issue come up.

htr10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By htr10

Weird. I just watched the middle chunk of episode 19 through the 16 minute mark and it worked fine with the total run time of 36 minutes. I tried on my iPhone on both the site and YouTube. I’ll give it a try on my laptop later to see if I can duplicate the issue there.

htr10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, that's just bizarre. After getting the entire 36 minute video to play successfully on the site on my iPhone, the same video cut off for me at around 16 minutes trying to watch it on the site on my laptop in Chrome. I guess that just confirms what you already knew. Not sure if there is going to be the support to fix this though, under the circumstances.