Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Ryan Davis

Person » credited in 9 games

Ryan Davis was a GameSpot editor and co-founder of Giant Bomb. He was solely responsible for founding batmanbatmanbatman.com and cocainemountain.com, and went by the online nickname of "Taswell." Ryan passed away on July 3, 2013. He is gone but never forgotten. We love you, Ryan.

The Ryan Davis Community Art Memorial

• 64 results
    big_jon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 18

#51  Edited By big_jon

@mushir: I am going to frame this picture, thankyou, it is amazing.

GaspoweR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

;_; We miss you sir.

GaspoweR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

;_; We miss you sir.

mrcakeisaspy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

I'm so late to this but I wanted to add my contribution to the community. Ryan was one cool dude.

zeforgotten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

No Caption Provided

I'm so late to this but I wanted to add my contribution to the community. Ryan was one cool dude.

Never too late though, and that is pretty fantastic.
    So nice job!

fattony12000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

TruthTellah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fattony12000: I forget; were you interested in animated gifs? Because I believe I have a collection of every Ryan Davis-related animated gif.

crithon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

I sometimes doodle sketches of Ryan Davis and the Giantbomb crew, I should post them up. Just PC has messed up USB ports and other stuff, might make a new one, so much cool art for a man who brought so more to my life.

fattony12000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fattony12000: I forget; were you interested in animated gifs? Because I believe I have a collection of every Ryan Davis-related animated gif.

Sir, I am ALWAYS interested in animated GIFs.

I will soon try and update the gallery on the first page with some of these hot new Ryan pix, and if you mean for me to put up some GIFs on there too, I'd love to do that. Unless you just wanna post them here on this page? Although, if you are being serious about the "every Ryan Davis-related animated gif" thing, then we probably don't need all of those posted twice on two pages! Maybe I could put up a few on the first post and then you could put some up on this page, for bandwidth and browser reasons.

x

TruthTellah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By TruthTellah

@truthtellah said:

Sir, I am ALWAYS interested in animated GIFs.

I will soon try and update the gallery on the first page with some of these hot new Ryan pix, and if you mean for me to put up some GIFs on there too, I'd love to do that. Unless you just wanna post them here on this page? Although, if you are being serious about the "every Ryan Davis-related animated gif" thing, then we probably don't need all of those posted twice on two pages! Maybe I could put up a few on the first post and then you could put some up on this page, for bandwidth and browser reasons.

x

ha. Well, the gifs placed all on one page would likely bring down the thread and make it a good test for anyone's Internet connection.

I'm trying to think of a good way to share them. I suppose I could send it you as a zip or something. 30+ gifs at around 100MB size total.

fattony12000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@truthtellah: Could you send them over using something like these fine digital Internet services?

Or maybe even just upload them to a gallery right here on Giant Bomb, which I could then download from.

TruthTellah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@truthtellah: Could you send them over using something like these fine digital Internet services?

Or maybe even just upload them to a gallery right here on Giant Bomb, which I could then download from.

Oh, that's an idea. Would the Ryan Davis wiki accept animated gifs?

fattony12000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TruthTellah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marsher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 13

Something I did for my drawing class. Wanted to show my respect for this epic duder!

No Caption Provided
    Diablos1125

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#66  Edited By Diablos1125
    No Caption Provided

Sorry if I'm late to the party on this one but I was watching a bonus round on Gametrailers where they are at Double Fine studios and I noticed something or rather someone in the background. Was totally unaware of this until now. Heres the full "box art". Miss you Ryan <3

No Caption Provided

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.