Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void

Game » consists of 1 releases. Released Nov 10, 2015

Legacy of the Void is the third and final part of the StarCraft II trilogy, coming in the form of a standalone game. It follows the blueprint of the other two parts of StarCraft II but this time focuses on the Protoss and the mysterious Xel'Naga.

SC2 Legacy of the Void Closed Beta - Starting March 31st!

Avatar image for gelatinousgelboy
    Gelatinousgelboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By Gelatinousgelboy

Blizzard announced the highly anticipated launch of LotV's closed beta starting on March 31st! They released a teaser video detailing the multiplayer features they'll be testing in the beta featuring Archon Mode, resource changes, warp-jumping Battlecruisers, the return of the Lurker, and a brand new Protoss unit called the Adept! A full preview of the changes can be found here.

Bollard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 12

Concerned about the Cyclone's continued existence, but here's hoping I get in at some point. Blizzard tend to like to never give me beta keys for anything I'm signed up for.

Avatar image for deactivated-630479c20dfaa
    deactivated-630479c20dfaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@bollard: I heard rumors that a laaarge amount of keys will be given out to active sc2 players. So stoked.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.